All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
IT Principal Consultant, Cloud Operations-21000IE0Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English
Required skill set for Oracle Core DBA :
Educational Qualifications : Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer / Software Engineering discipline.
Above 8 years of relevant experience in Oracle CORE DBA along with Automation and DevOps experience.
Good hands on experience in Oracle Database 11g, 12c installation, upgrade, cloning, patching, backup and restore activities with advanced configurations including RAC, ASM, RMAN, DG / DR administration.
Good hands on experience in Automation and Scripting (Shell, Perl, SQL, Java, Python, Expect scripting) along with Development and Operations experience.
Optional skill set (added advantage) :
Good hands on experience in Administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, 12c including Weblogic Server with SOA, Clustering and HA configurations.
Good hands on experience in Administration of Oracle Apps 11i, R12 with Advanced technologies of Shared APPLTOP / Techstack / filesystem, PCP, DMZ / iRecruitment, OLM / iLearning, SSO / OID configurations.
Oracle Certification on OCA / OCP / OCM will be added advantage.
Oracle’s Fusion Cloud Development Operations Team is chartered to build and manage brand new Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product offerings for Oracle customers.
We are a rapidly growing, fast paced, and technology driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success.
We are hiring Senior and Principal Database Administrators.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Work directly with product development teams to design and build scalable, highly available, and high performing SaaS and PaaS infrastructures.
2. Write scripts to monitor and automate various processes.
3. Define and document system architectures, systems configurations, and technical operational processes and policies.
4. Troubleshoot and document issues with applications, technologies, and infrastructure.
5. Ensure service reliability.
1. Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or related fields.
2. Production experience with Database technologies including RAC, ASM, RMAN, Exadata, Disaster Recovery and Data Guard is required.
3. Experience with Oracle SQL, Shell, Perl, Python, Java scripting is required.
4. Experience with E-Business Suite or equivalent applications will be advantageous.
5. Experience with fusion middleware technolgies like Weblogic, OAM, OIM, IDM,SOA ,Hyperion, BI / OBIEE,EPM,Web center will be advantageous.
6. Experience with Enterprise Manager Grid Control and Monitoring will be advantageous.
7. Experience with Operating System Administration and Virtual Machine Management on Hypervisors will be advantageous.
8. Oracle Certified Professional Certification is advantageous.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems.
Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test / debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical / business skills in area of specialization.
BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Regular Employee Hire