Come innovate with the Videos & Immersive experiences team within Amazon Music!
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming and customer engagement.
Come join us as we work hard, have fun and make history by building jaw dropping videos & immersive experiences on Amazon Music.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to deliver videos & immersive content to our customers to engage them, connect them deeply to their favorite Music & artists.
We build large scale distributed systems that will enable cataloging and delivering videos at a large scale. Amazon Music offerings are available in many countries around the world and constantly expanding.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product architecture, influence key business decisions and solution ambiguous business problems.
You will work with talented Principal Engineers and Sr. SDEs across multiple Amazon organizations to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team.
You will write exemplary code by holding a high software quality bar for yourself and a highly talented team of Software Engineers.
Key job responsibilities :
1. Design, development and maintenance of videos & immersive experiences software systems
2. Working in an Agile / Scrum environment to deliver high quality software in rapid increments.
3. Refactoring existing software, establishing architectural principles, selecting design patterns.
4. Optimizing processes to run efficiently on large-scale computing resources.
5. Working with software engineers and scientist to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
6. Make strong data-driven architectural / design decisions while translating business requirements to technology architecture.