Purpose of the Job :
Responsible for overall Project Management and ensuring ownership for the implementation aspect of the Miri Projects and responsible for its success / failure.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Requirements. Ensure complete capture of Customer Specifications Document and get sign off from the customer.
2. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
3. Determine the resources required to complete the project along with statutory clearance (if any).
4. Ensure complete ownership for the implementation aspect of the Miri Project.
5. Establish, maintain and communicate scalable, repeatable processes to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
6. Conduct Project Reviews. Assess the status of the project. Take corrective actions as and when required.
7. Complete the projects within the budgeted cost. Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
8. Review the project schedule with the Reporting Authority and all the concerned stakeholders.
9. Ensure adherence to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company.
10. Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority.
1. 3-5 years of experience of handling projects in an IT / Banking organization of which at least 3+ years should be in a Project Management Office.
2. Having relevant experience on Implementation of Debit, Credit or Prepaid card system.
1. Must have knowledge of Cards Payments Industry and payment networks like Visa, MasterCard, Rupay, Discover, etc.
2. Familiar with project management skills like Lean, Agile and Scrum.
3. Must be familiar with latest payments, cards, internet, mobile technological trends.
1. BE, MCA, MBA (Systems) or B.Sc.
2. Project Management qualification / PMP will be an advantage.
3. Must be familiar with latest payments, cards, internet, mobile technologies.
4. Knowledge of leading products like HCE, Base24, CTL, Electra will be an advantage.
ref : hirist.com)