We are looking for an Operations Executive, who will drive Amazon India's Service Provider Network (SPN), where 3rd party service providers assist sellers with varying needs like imaging, cataloging, transportation, account management etc. In this role, you will :
1. Build program capabilities to make 3rd party service providers successful on the SPN program. We have providers with different team sizes and areas of expertise.
2. Work across multiple teams to deliver the requirements in a timely fashion. Success in delivering this includes the ability to hold successful working-
backwards reviews with senior leaders to create and align on new program visions, implementing it by building new services and influencing leaders across the company.
3. Be responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious solutions. The person also needs to continuously iterate to improve already launched offerings.
4. Maintain a global and local focus - working across Amazon while walking in the shoes of sellers and customers at a country level to ensure we only launch great experiences.
5. Prioritize decisions and conduct trade-offs for the portfolio of programs, envision long term strategies and detail them in clear business requirement documents.
6. Be responsible for the GTM of the programs / products, working with online / offline marketing teams to scale program adoption, defining usage policies and identify / track abusive or fraudulent activities within the program and work with the respective teams to reduce it as far as possible.
The person needs to relentlessly focus on Provider and Seller experience and build products / tools to make providers of all sizes and operational capabilities successful.
To achieve this, the person has to - i) Author PR FAQs, ii) Prioritise roadmap and take trade-off decisions, iii) Influence and work with local and global teams.
This position is based in Bangalore, India.