Leading and largest bank is looking for RM BBG SME Working capital loans
Locations : Bangalore / Tumkur / Hosakote
Ticket size : 10 crs - 70 crs
CTC : upto 15 lacs
Work Locations : Andheri / Lower parel / Fort
Acquisition of new asset relationships through various channels and managing a portfolio of 30-40 BBG
relationships depending on the geography covered and the branches mapped to the RM and maintain HNW
relationship management of the BBG customers in order to provide quality service to the customers.
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8
Business Development 1. To achieve overall business targets on volumes and
profitability for BBG customers.
2. To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for BBG,
updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following
complete lead conversion process.
3. Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet
share for all BBG customers and product penetration and strategy
for achievement under various initiatives jointly with branch
4. RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which
done in a structured manner either individually or with
support groups, branches or supervisors.
future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to
assign tasks & leads to other departments.
6. Monthly review to be done with various product groups
and supervisors who support the RMs portfolio (plan Vs
achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure
better product penetration.
7. Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio
has a strong Return on capital at RM portfolio level.
9. Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR,
Valuation etc.) and post disbursement sign off from customers,
including deferral closure
10. Ensuring cross selling of complete liabilities, corporate salary
accounts, other asset products, TPP to the existing Relationships
and its raised group accounts.
11. Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization.
1. Relationship building with both internal and external
customer of the RM. Client satisfaction and taking care of
all banking needs of the customer.
2. Preparation of customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell
and revenue increasing opportunities
3. CAM Preparation & query resolution
4. Customer negotiation on rates and other issues relating to charges.
5. Daily servicing of customer , customer
queries related to Banking, Issuance of Cheque books, managing
cash deposition / withdrawal issues, solvency certificates, trade &
Fx transaction, etc.
6. To make sure high level of client satisfaction.
Coordinating with internal and
1. Co-ordination with credit for CAM approval, deferral waiver /
extension & other customer requirements like Buyers credit, TOD’s
2. Co-ordination with local Ops for disbursements, TOD limit setting,
submission of Stock Statement.
3. Coordinating with trade desk and customer for smooth LC / BG
issuance, and for import / export payment, BG invocation, LC
4. E-Net, CMS and cross sell of other such products.
Ensuring Compliance and
Health check of portfolio
1. Portfolio review and remedial management which includes
managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring
of exposures. Management of stress and critical accounts.
2. Also ensuring completion of Housekeeping pendencies including
insurance renewals, Plant visit, Site visit etc.
3. Follow-up and regularization of TOD’s
4. High value transaction reporting and tracking.
Role : Relationship Manager
Industry : Banking
Functional Area : BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category : Banking Operations
Key SkillsSMERMWorking CapitalBankingSkills highlighted with are preferred keyskills
UG : Any Graduate