Experience (years) 2 5 Education Qualification B.Tech / B.E. Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications or equivalent.
Responsibilities 1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic. 2. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. 4. Implementation of security and data protection.
CSRF / JWT / ORM and various middleware / DB security implementations) 5. Integration of data storage solutions (MongoDB / PostgreSQL / MySQL).
2. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Strong Loop, etc., 3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
4. Good understanding of server-side templating languages. 5. Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors. 6. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance. 8. User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
9. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system. 10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
11. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms,such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
12. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes. 13. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN. 15. Exposure to various CI tools like Jenkins are preferred.