All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
As part of an application platform development team the successful candidate will be actively Testing the platform for our Web/Cloud based enterprise products.
• Analyzing user stories and enhancements and proposing right test approach
• Writing test cases and executing them
• Automating test cases wherever required
• Pro-actively reporting and escalating issues
• Running regression and automation suite
• Maintaining common servers, setting up automation environment and monitoring them
• Ensuring bug free product and smooth releases
Candidate must have:
• Web application testing experience
• Development experience for Java and Selenium Script
• Experience in at least one jUnit based automation framework and cucumber framework
• Thorough knowledge of Core Java
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to effectively communicate technical, business, and functional information
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality, tested software on time
• Knowledge of J2EE environment, databases, application deployment and operating system setup
Candidate having Web Service testing experience is preferable.
He/She should be able to work independently, mentor others and be a highly contributing member of an agile team. She/he has excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire