Below is the JD for Test lead requirement which we have. This position takes more priority over other QA position.
1. Overall experience of 7 years in testing and minimum of 2 years of experience as Test Lead.
2. Preferred candidate must have any Product, ETL(data migration / data integration) tool testing experience.
3. Candidate who can join immediately or within a month would have more preference.
4. Should be outspoken, must have good oral and written communication.
5. Would be responsible for performing test preparation, test planning activities and introduce best QA practices.
6. Should be able to identify testing scope, test timelines and forecast testing efforts.
7. Should be driving test planning, test retrospective meetings and conduct scrum meeting for Status update of the project.
8. Must have worked on test management tools for logging of user stories, bug management and database querying tools. E.g.
Quality Centre, Rally, Jira, Sql Developer, TOAD, Sql Server Management.
9. Must have hands on experience in testing functionality of applications, web services - SOAP and REST using SOAP UI / Postman or similar tool, browser testing, Database testing etc.
10. Should be able to handle critical situations in the project in raising risk, forecasting blocking issues, dependencies and able to Mitigate issues.
11. Should be able to guide junior team members to perform the required testing tasks, perform reviews of test scenarios and test cases.
12. Work with Development team on the project progress, co-ordinate with both teams on code deployments, understand the blocking issues and report them.
13. Should have handled situations with issues due to connectivity, server issues and able to communicate issues across teams to get quick resolutions.
14. Publish Daily Status reports and report on any kind of Issues to the Delivery Manager.
15. Should impart trainings to team members in order to help up-skill them and able to contribute more to the Project.
16. Should be open to ideas to create good work environment and work on a win-win situations by getting to agree on decisions with all team members.
17. Nice to have, should be a team man to encourage team members to participate in all organization events and promote engagement activities.
18. Nice to have, security testing.