Job Responsibilities :
1. Research, design and develop .Net application using the best practices.
2. Participate with team in designing conceptual model and working model and ensure consistency in architecture and design / code practice.
3. Develop Windows based and Web based solution
4. Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing applications.
5. Web services and Versioning
6. Design custom.NET pages
7. Prepare Test Cases and perform unit testing in coordination with Project owners and be able to test the applications before deploying it in production.
8. Learn new technologies if needed and get involved in the development of new applications.
Job Requirements :
1. Five or more years' experience in all areas of application development in .Net technologies
2. Expert level skills (5+ years industry experience) in .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET WEB API, Entity framework, WCF Web Services, MS SQL
3. Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments.
5. Experience with unit testing, Bug Fixing and Updates / Patches Continuous Product / Process Improvement
5. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events)
6. Experience with test driven development and agile methodologies.
7. Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks, developing embedded applications
8. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
Mandatory Experience required : MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, SQL and AngularJS