Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. 3+ years of experience building Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; including Java frameworks; including Spring; JSF; and Hibernate.
2. Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational / production environment
3. Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring and Hibernate.
4. Experience on client side technologies like Node JS; Angular JS; Angular 2+; Backbone JS or Cordova.
5. Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams and in an Agile environment.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill : Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP and REST web services, Angular JS / Angular
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.