Potential candidate should have functional & technical experience/knowledge in Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR, Payroll, Absence, Time & Labour, Talent Management, Benefits, Compensation, Security, Workflow modules and Oracle HCM Cloud Technical skills - Fast Formula, BI & OTBI Reports, Value Set, UDT, Personalization, data loading tools (HDL, PBL), HCM Extract.
• Should have 6+ years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud implementation & support.
• Should have worked in 3 or more Oracle HCM Cloud implementation or support projects as a Techno Functional consultant.
• As a Techno Functional consultant he/she should have experience in implementing & Supporting Oracle HCM Cloud modules - Core HR, Payroll, Absence, Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits.
• Hands exp. in Fast Formula, BI & OTBI Reports, Value Set, UDT and Personalization.
• Exp. in workflow configuration using BPM.
• Knowledge in Oracle HCM Cloud security setup is desired.
• Experience/Knowledge in Reporting, Data Migration and Interface/Integration development using HDL, PBL, HCM Extract, BIP, Web Service etc.
• Exp. in client facing role and must have worked on Req. Gathering, Product Workshop & Demo, CRP, UAT etc.
• Communication, Project/stakeholder/team management skills and experience.
• Documentation, presentation, customer handling, problem solving, solution design skills and experience