1. 24x7 Production Support, Incident Problem Change Management.
2. Address Critical / High / Medium incidents on priority to confirm with SLA requirements.
3. Work on RCA and Deploy the code fix in production environment to resolve the issues permanently.
4. Coordinating with upstream and downstream applications. Perform Sanity to ensure there is no interruption in business.
5. Contribute to Critical service levels and Key measurements area.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Typically holds any Engineering Graduate Degree from a recognized school.
Experience : Minimum of 0.6 Months -2 years of experience
Primary Skill : WebLogic or Jboss or WebSphere or any one middleware Server.
Good to Have : UNIX Shell / Perl Scripting, Java / J2ee, APM tools, Oracle.
Required Skills :
1. Candidate should have worked in any one middleware servers like Apache, WebSphere, WebLogic etc.
2. Working knowledge on Java / J2EE / SQL would be an advantage
3. Candidate will be needed to support applications running on any of the above middleware servers.
4. He / She will need to understand the technical architecture of the applications and provided day to day support for those applications.
5. Candidate should be good in any one of the scripting languages like Perl or shell scripts
6. Exposure to any APM toolset like Dynatrace, DCRUM, APPmon, splunk, Appdynamics would be an advantage.