Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ : PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.
Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products.
A successful candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent execution skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
1. Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop highly scalable systems
2. Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
3. Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility
4. Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
5. Participate in code and design reviews
6. Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
Required Skills :
1. 3+ years industry experience.
2. Experience in developing RESTful endpoints or other SOA endpoints.
3. Experience in developing backend services in Java, Spring, Hibernate.
4. Demonstrable programming abilities in Java other languages like C++, Python.
5. Understanding of Data Structures, algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best coding practices.
6. Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious.
7. Expertise on Relational databases & NoSQL databases.
8. Experience with development of scalable and distributed Java services.
9. Should be passionate and take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
10. Should have good communication skills
Any resume that meets these minimum requirements will be reviewed
Education experience BE / B.Tech
Minimum number of years of experience 3+ Yrs