1) Application Knowledge about resource planning and resource optimization through MOST technique / work measurement technique & guideline making.
2) Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in our product.
3) Design and implement cost-reductive changes, Work within set budgetary plans for the product unit.
4) Achieving production targets as per TACT time with optimal utilization of Man, Machine and Material. Maximize productivity of machinery and workers, increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
5) Train, supervise, and manage production line workers to Follow product specifications and quality control measures.
practice of DCP, PPAP, APQP application at workplace
7) Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
8) Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate and engage with machinery & train technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency
9) Diagnose Root Cause of Quality concerns, Breakdowns, Injuries (including human error) and troubleshoot problems
Communicate with clients and vendors to obtain materials & resources needed.
10) Follow and adhere to all state, federal and company enforced safety rules and regulations, Knowledge of Labour Laws & Regulations.
11) Knowledge of Grievance handling mechanism and processes for discipline at the shop floor level.
12) Knowledge of Power Trains (Engines) - types, usage & working.
Knowledge of Modern Engines - Assembly & Testing Techniques.
13) Knowledge & Application of manufacturing processes & technology & Hands on experience on CNC programming
14) Knowledge & application of basic & advanced 7QC tools, Daily work management, TPM, Lean manufacturing, TS 16949, 5S, OHSAS18001, BBS & SCM best practices etc.
15) Knowledge of preceding and subsequent process like turning, boring, drilling & milling operation
16) Knowledge about Improvement techniques. Kaizen, benchmark practices. Job Requirements Experience (years) If BE 1 to 2 yrs
If Diploma 2 to 3 yrs Industry Preferred Automotive Qualification BE - Production / Automobile / Production Personality Traits Competencies Communication skills ,
Time management and commitment ,
Presentation skills General Requirements General Requirements
1) Knowledge of Modern Engine Assembly & Testing.
2) Knowledge of CNC & SPM Machine
3) Knowledge of latest technologies of machines
4) 7QC Tools, Statiscal Tools / Computer Skills / PPAP / SAP
Familiarity with CNC Programming Applications.
Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
2+ years proven experience in production / industrial engineering; Hands On professional experience is valued as plus
Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in Modern Engine Assembly & Testing Methods with Process Capability Studies.
Knowledge of JIT & concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Ability to effectively lead and direct employees
Result oriented with good problem solving & Analytical ability. Execution excellence & Interpersonal relationship management
Ability to maintain positive vendor and customer relationships Names of Companies from where we can get this talent . Names of Companies from where we can get this talent . Modern Engine Assembly