1) As a Product Manager, he / she will be responsible for liability product line contribution for MF customers as a business unit.
This extends from increasing the profitability of existing product suite to developing new products for the company.
2) He / she will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on their industry experience and their contact with customers and prospects.
3) Ability to design & develop product programs suited for lower income customer needs
4) Understanding of basic customer / market research processes and capabilities to design, execute and report research projects, aimed at developing / fine-tuning liability products
1) An experience of 2 3 years in Liability sales / product management and / or relevant field of business / product management will be highly appreciated.
Total experience of 2 3 years is desirable.
2) Domain knowledge of Liability products savings, deposits and 3rd party products is desirable. Exposure to micro-business loan / micro-housing loan / livestock loan / machinery and equipment loan will be highly appreciated
3) He / she must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy (in the line he / she is applying for); a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.