Want to be a part of our team?
The Services Delivery Operations Specialist is a mid-level position in the Service Delivery Operations Management job family.
They work closely with the Managed Services, Enterprise Service and Service Delivery teams to ensure the operational enablement and readiness of the new / enhanced Managed Services and Enterprise Services offerings and capabilities.
The main responsibility of the Services Delivery Operations Specialist is to ensure that these new and / or enhanced services are delivered effectively and efficiently by fulfilling user requests, resolving service failures, fixing problems and carrying out routine operational tasks.
Working at NTT
1. Identify and document the system and tool requirements for optimal operations of the relevant offerings / capabilities.
2. Recommend best practice for the deployment and ongoing operations management and technical support for service contracts.
3. Ensure the successful transition and operation of Services Contracts.
4. Ensure that the operational deliverables of the project enables cost effective, client centric and meets service level agreements.
5. Provide sound consulting services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends and act as the point of escalation for client satisfaction issues.
6. Contribute to the development of processes and approaches that enable a continuous improvement program.
7. Research and apply best practice to the deployment and ongoing operations management
8. Provide accurate and timeous reporting in respect of key performance metrics and recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
What will make you a good fit for the role?