We are looking for a UX Designer with 2+ years of work experience at a startup. We're a venture-backed product company and this role comes with significant equity, scope/ownership, and is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup with industry veterans.
Andressen Horowitz (a16z) once stated that product-led growth (PLG) is one of the trends they’re most excited about because it’s such an efficient distribution channel that aligns incentives between a company and its customers. From MURAL to Figma to Stripe, all the largest, fastest growing B2B companies all have a product-led growth (PLG) model. However, B2B marketing technology wasn't built with PLG in mind.
We're changing that as the first-ever marketing platform built for product-led growth (PLG). Our team left their jobs at some of the best brands in the world like Adobe to build Inflection because we knew that product-led is the future. We’re building a category-defining product, and we need the best minds to build the future with us.
We are an early, fast-growing startup with an experienced team and have raised over $6M. In addition to wanting to build the future of product-led growth, here are some of the reasons some of the best, most passionate people have chosen to join us on this journey:
- Build the Future From Scratch - As a seed-stage startup, you’ll get the opportunity to create a category-defining product and company from scratch. You’ll get to define how we should do things, set the culture, and be part of decisions outside the typical problems you’d be exposed to at bigger companies.
- Growth, Growth, and Growth - You’ll get exposed to new technologies, methods, and problems throughout your career at Inflection, helping you build the skills to grow much faster in your career.
- Equity for Everyone - We want everyone to share in our eventual success. We grant every employee equity in the company. Our goal is to become a public company and mint a new generation of philanthropists and entrepreneurs.
- Workstation Budget - Besides paying for your work computer, each employee gets a one-time budget for extra work-related technology. You get to choose your workstation setup.
- Your Well-Being - We offer fully paid medical insurance for you and your dependents.
- Generous Vacation Policy and Parent-Friendly Environment - We have flexible, custom-tailored vacation policies to accommodate everyone’s preferences, and have been intentional about building a parent-friendly environment
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design superior experience B2B marketing technology product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product managers, developers, and customers when necessary.
- Advocate for the customer and user-centered design in a corporate environment.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Work with senior executives to iterate on UX designs.
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product/UX designer at a B2B SaaS product company. Working on a SaaS product for a services company does not meet this requirement.
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered product design solutions.
- An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts
- Ability to quickly turn around mockups in a very agile, startup environment and comfortable working on designs without all the product details.
- Experienced with Figma.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Betsy: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-koshy-3732a531/.
Powered by JazzHR