All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Job Description : - Should have experience with Oracle UIM
- Worked on Inventory requirement gathering solutions designing and development -
Should have good working knowledge and hands on experience using Oracle UIM
- Should be able to gather UIM Inventory Requirements -
Good understanding of the Oracle RxDOD solution
- Should have good working knowledge of Telecom Inventory domain - Broadband, FTTH, GPON, VoIP, IPTV, XDSL, PSTN etc
- Should be familiar with the UIM Inventory Managers such as Telephone Number Manager Equipment Manager etc
- Should be familiar with the SID data model - Able to convert the Technical Design Document into UIM cartridges using Design Studio
- Perform code build and deployment of the completed codes into the development and testing environment
Primary Skills : - Must have experience in Oracle UIM
- Must be familiar with the UIM Inventory Managers
- Strong written / verbal communication .
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Other Locations:IN-IN,India-Gurgaon, IN-IN,India-New Delhi, IN-IN,India-Mumbai, IN-IN,India-Hyderabad, IN-IN,India-Noida
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire