Job Description - SEHA - EBS Application SL Hiring - Financials Analyst (190009A6)
Position is for aTechno-functional Support Professional, preferably with a implementationbackground in Oracle Financials modules.
Responsibilities includebut are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support,diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complex and criticalservice requests.
The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service ona technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and totalresolution of each issue reported by customer.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
The main role of a Supportengineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functionalproblems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are -
high level oftechno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills,and customer interaction / service expertise.
Note : This role may needyou to work on weekends and multiple shifts on rotation basis.
BE, BTech, MCA orequivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may beconsidered.
4+ years relevant workingexperience
Must have goodunderstanding of the following Oracle Financials 12.2.x capabilities :
and / or worked with L3 level support; and / or havingequivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate tohave :
1. Strong Financialsbusiness processes knowledge and concepts.
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle
2. Implementation / Supportexperience on EBS Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, PA, CST, ZX and PSA.
3. Ability to relate theproduct functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementationadvices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios usingOracle EBS Financials.
4. Technically Strong withExpert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
5. Ability to relate theproduct functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementationadvices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios usingOracle Financials.
6. Strong problem solvingskills.
7. Strong Customerinteractions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s criticalsituations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize theorganizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operationsmanagement and innovation orientation so you can continually improve theprocesses, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player soyou leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration withpeers within / across the teams often.
10. Strong learningorientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models / processes,applications product solutions, product features, technology features and usethis learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility soyou remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
Create and maintain appropriate documentation forarchitecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
Personal Attributes :
1. Self driven and resultoriented
2. Strong problemsolving / analytical skills
3. Strong customer supportand relation skills
4. Effective communication(verbal and written)
5. Focus on relationships(internal and external)
6. Strong willingness tolearn new things and share them with others
7. Influencing / negotiating
9. Customer focused
10. Confident and decisive
11. Values Expertise(maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
14. Organizational skills
15. Values and enjoyscoaching / knowledge transfer ability
16. Values and enjoysteaching technical courses
Shift working ismandatory. Candidate should be open to work in evening and night shifts onrotation basis.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-
Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and / or platforms.
Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management.
In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.
e., BS Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Science / Engineering / Math / Physics / Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional / technical experience, i.
e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)