The key focus for a Recruiter is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost-effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the Recruitment Relationship Manager and stakeholders to recommend and develop a sourcing strategy. Based on your experience, you will recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment Operations you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting strategies to focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before.
- Inclusion in the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral-based Approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence. Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and sourcing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to working on newer skills and requirements demand
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency.
- Availability to work before/after typical office hours as work may necessitate.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure.