Java Tech. Lead
Basic : Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Persitance, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
Mandatory to have extensive experience with Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and development of RESTful web services using Spring / Jersey.
Good Knowledge of Design Patterns and Testing frameworks like JUnit.
Preferred Skills : Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Quartz Schedulers, RESTful web service development, Hibernate, PostGre SQL, and Redis.
Any Other :
Key Responsibility :
The person will be accountable for the full project life cycle in implementing effective technical solutions. With the development team and technical leads (s)he will be responsible for software design, coding and testing of application involving big data on marketing research domain.
1. Design and develop applications that require high availability, scalability, concurrency and multitenancy.
2. Build and release features in DevOps environment with continuous integration, regression and deployment, using TDD (test driven development)
3. With a focus towards automation ensure feature quality by extensive testing, covering different aspects such as unit, integration, functional, performance and regression testing.
4. Troubleshooting and production fixes
5. Fine-tune system at different layers for optimal performance at scale; use system profiling tools and stress testing to find and fix weak spots
6. Should be able to contribute to the architecture discussions
7. Extensive knowledge of Design Patterns, JVM tuning, Exception handling
8. Thorough understanding of the test driven methodology.
9. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
10. Automating the build process for production, using Gradle
11. Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
12. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments in Linux based systems.