Job Description : Lead programming analyst in charge of software development resource allocation, time allocation and quality of code for a team of Node.
js, Android and iOS developers.
Job Description :
1. Creating, executing and maintaining software development plans including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and resource requirements.
2. Work with developers, communicating requirements and ensuring product development meets the time-centric goals of the project.
3. Project management including release management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentation.
4. Liaise with iOS, Android, Angular.js and Node.js developers in ensuring their code is above coding standards for performance, reusability and quality through regular code review exercises.
Technical Requirements :
1. Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
2. Expert knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle. (SDLC)
4. Working knowledge of AWS S3, AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway.
5. Familiarity with code revisioning and repo maintenance on GitHub.
6. Experience with project management, agile development methodologies and their execution.
7. Expert level experience with JIRA.