1. Coordinating and multi-tasking job responsibilities in a busy environment.2. Greet and keep track of all visitors; ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the right person or concerned department.
3. Ensure proper handling of walk-ins.4. Answer and manage EPABX, external incoming phone calls and should keep the software and registers up to date.
4. Coordinate, schedule and confirm appointments along with meetings of doctors and other members of the team. Plan and get the priority appointments scheduled for clients within assured time frame.
5. Give daily and weekly reports to the reporting manager.6. Ownership of the front office work and responsibilities.7. Keep records and files updated.
8. Good knowledge of MS office including formatting and presentation of reports. Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
9. Perform basic cashier activities as and when required. Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
10. Make sure of customer delight, relay telephone calls and messages and answer escalated calls related to priority appointment and other queries, handle customer queries and complaints both on email and on telephone (Provide support to clients by responding promptly and accurately to their queries and requests.
To make sure that client queries are responded and resolved within given time frame).11. Result oriented, energetic and able to make decisions and work independently.
12. Receive letters, courier packages etc. and hand over the packages to the concerned person.If the above job does not suit your profile, you can still apply as we have various vacancies across different cities & job areas.
For details of other jobs, you can also email us, else check our websiteThanksHiring TeamCanvas27 com