1) Possess a good understanding or the enterprise or B2B business in the Hi-Tech industry, understands the typical business needs of the marketing organization and the data landscape
2) Translate strategic vision into data / information requirements, collect and analyze the data and transform it to required format to answer marketing questions.
3) Provide appropriate depth of analysis leading to actionable recommendations, identify low-hanging fruit, ideation and development of business impact ideas in conjunction with program managers, inputs for continuous business improvements.
4) Ownership of delivering regular reports to respective stakeholders - Create, manage and improve custom reports with detailed performance metrics to identify, monitor and improve data consistency and reporting.
5) Develop data-driven analytics to prove or disprove hypotheses and create new insights using strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Optimize existing data structures, processes, and procedures to improve productivity, anticipate and automate reoccurring asks
7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Ability to create compelling story / decks, narrate a story based on insights generated and provide relevant recommendations.
8) Partner with US / EMEA analytics teams and partners for insight generation towards respective cloud business, create a solid working relationship and actively participate in meetings / discussions with partners and ensure that the deliverables meet their needs.
9) Responds to changing project circumstances and communicates issues to manager and partner.
10) Demonstrated excellence in handling ambiguity, working in multi-disciplinary teams, having a can-do’ attitude and strong desire to learn & development
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists.
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.