Job Description :
1. 5+ Years of Experience
2. Installing the new backup equipment and installing the SW on it.
3. Daily administration of the backup jobs like creating backup schedules, restoring jobs, generating reports (failed backups etc)
4. Application aware backups (to include difference between simple and full backups) and backups for large database environments (Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc) to include mdf, ldf, ndf.
Exposure about SQL backup architecture. Integrating Oracle with other tools
5. Configuring a backup solution in a new environment with knowledge of networking and firewall configurations which includes troubleshooting network and firewall issues.
6. Experience with Linux command line
7. Experience storage and NAS shares
8. Knowledge in VADP (VM Backups) and exposure with VM Snapshot & VMtools.
9. knowledge in VSS shadow copies
10. Experience with volume and File system backups.
Look for candidates who are very strong in Backup recovery, virtualization, networking and firewall.