SymphonyAI is a technology fund with USD 1B in committed capital. Under the leadership of Dr. Romesh Wadhwani - A highly successful entrepreneur and business executive in Silicon Valley.
The fund is embarking on an ambitious initiative to create companies from the ground up across a variety of verticals to conceive of and build next generation AI and machine learning infused businesses.
Founded in December 2016, we are headquartered in US (Los Altos, California) with offices in Bangalore and Chennai in India.
Come join us if you want to make an impact in healthcare!
We are doing this at scale on data for millions of patients on AWS using the most pragmatic and cutting edge techniques in NLP.
The input data may be text or scanned reports. The NLP Software Architect will lead the design and development of the system working with a global software team, in-
house annotation teams and the rest of the AI & NLP teams.
1. Proven track record of architecting and delivering into Production NLP systems.
2. Expert software engineer with deep programming skills & ability to quickly learn and adapt software systems & toolkits.
3. Hands on experience with modern software engineering practices, AWS platform services, Docker, Kubernetes.
4. Experience with NLP algorithms, tools, frameworks - Spacey, AllenNLP, BERT, ULMFIT, FLAIR.
5. Experience with OCR - ABBYY, Tesseract4, OpenCV.
6. Experience with Rule Engines & Ontologies.
7. Must be a clear communicator, collaborative.
8. Must have passion for problem solving.
9. Experience with healthcare or clinical NLP desired.
10. BS with 6+ years- experience, MS with 4 years- experience in relevant areas.