Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce?
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The team owns the Seller experience and customer experience of pricing domain where we strive to make amazon the customers first choice to get best prices.
Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
The role requires the person to dive really deep in to processes and systems, needing to be completely hands-on and manage and influence at a high level at the same time.
Are you are seeking an environment where you can drive innovation which drives Amazon's flywheel? As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the roadmap of Pricing area.
This will require a deep understanding of pricing strategies. The role will require working with senior business stakeholders including category leaders.
He / she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects, able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-
paced dynamic environment. He / she will work closely with Category, Finance and Tech teams (WW platforms).
As the Senior Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include :
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big.
This leader will need to exhibit excellent judgment, prioritizing between existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
We are looking for strong business owners who are comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
This is not a role for an order taker. You will be deeply involved in the overall vision, culture and direction of the team.
You will represent the team in front of leaders of all levels across the company. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-
paced environment and are comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams including engineering, finance and marketing.
Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-
level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.
There are four key skills we are looking for in the leader - 1) Good Analytical skills 2) Stakeholder management 3) Logical / Product thinking and high sense of ownership.
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
1. 7+ years of relevant experience in product / Program management (Product management experience is preferred)
2. Experience defining a product roadmap and leading programs that meet aggressive goals and deadlines
3. Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
4. Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence and engage senior executives
5. Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
6. Develop functional requirements to create new tools or refine processes / policies.
7. Develop business cases with policy and / or implementation recommendations to handle new areas of opportunity, including scaling with software.
8. Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers
9. Proven experience delivering technology products / services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
10. Bachelor of Science or Business degree required
1. Engineering degree or Masters of Business Administration from reputed institute
2. Track record of high-scale technology launches e.g., millions of customers / Sellers
3. Experience effectively managing cross functional teams and resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship
4. Experience working on an e-commerce team at an online retail or media company