The Data Analyst (Power BI) will be involved in activities that help steer the sales team toward greater success through the development of reports and other data products, as well as the provision of ad hoc analyses.
A considerable aspect of this role will be enabling best-in-class reporting and business intelligence functions in the following areas: (1) the development and automation of the reports and tools; (2) the transition of reporting capabilities from legacy Excel/Access to Power BI.
The main tools and technologies used in Study Group is MS Excel, MS Access, VBA and MS SQL Server; however, due to the evolving nature of this space, proficiency in Power BI is required to further operational efficiencies and reporting efficacies.
• Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI.
• Automate BAU (business-as-usual) reporting
• Liaise as necessary with IT and Business stakeholders in order to promote Business-IT project success, including analytical projects
• Document projects and processes to ensure project and development continuity
• Identifying and implementing key technologies for optimising key reporting processes and reporting effectiveness for the sales team
• Expert skills in Power BI
• Intermediate-Expert skills in MS Excel
• Intermediate skills in MS SQL Server, MS Access and other databases
• Scripting and programming experience in VBA or similar
• Advanced skills in MS Excel, and Power BI
• Database knowledge in MS Access and MS SQL Server
• Expertise in reporting and data visualisation
• Keen interest in data, business workings, process and analytics
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR