- Minimum 5 Years experience as a Oracle database engineer/DBA
- Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture - including the latest version or Oracle.
- Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in the following areas
RAC, ASM, Exadata, Performance tuning, Data Guard (Physical and Logical) - Including active dataguard and DG broker, RMAN
- Experience in handling complex database recovery scenarios
- Experience in troubleshooting various installation and patching issues
- Experience in Golden Gate and Exadata is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure - quick thinking and remaining calm during stressful situations.
- Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends .
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues.
- Appetite to learn new technologies and constantly improve technical skills.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.