The Sr. Java Developer s expected to build serverless, cloud based software using languages and technologies of the Java and other related technologies, to create applications from scratch, to add features and bug fixes to existing applications.
The Lead is responsible for guiding a team of developers to understand product requirements, developing the architecture and specifications for systems to support them. The Sr. Developer will provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. This role will represent and guide our development team in setting the pace, path, and standard for all programming activities. The lead developer also works with managers and peers to improve technical processes. This individual should be able to work with both custom and package software.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Implementation of security, access controls, and data protection
- Translation of UI / UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Significant experience of Agile, Scrum & Lean methodologies.
- Experience of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) methodologies.
- Core Java.
- Integration & message processing technologies - MQ/Xml/SOAP/JSON/Spring.
- Strong architectural experience - Enterprise Architecture Patterns, GoF design
- Build & agile - Ant, Gradle/Maven, Sonar, Jenkins/Hudson, GIT, Youtrack, Docker
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming.
- Domain-driven design and micro-services experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Java Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, MQ messaging, AngularJS, NodeJS, React, and other UX frameworks would be preferable.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
- Azure Cloud or AWS cloud is a plus
Powered by JazzHR