1. Aerospace technical writer with 5-7 years of experience.
2. Excellent communication and language control in English.
3. Experience in creating and revising Aerospace technical manuals like AMM, CMM, IPC, SRM, SB using STE (Simplified Technical English).
4. Excellent knowledge in PTC Windchill SIM (Service Information Manager) with S1000D Module or Team Centre or any other PLM tool.
5. Excellent knowledge in iSpec 2200 and S1000D specification.
6. Hands on experience in MS Word, Framemaker, Arbor text Editor with Styler and Publishing rules.
7. Prior experience on IETM Publishing Process.
8. Highly motivated with the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.