1. Ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary
2. Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
3. Comfort / experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must
4. Ability to make independent, sound decisions on business and systems impact
5. Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
6. Tracks and reports progress on key metrics specific to functional area
7. Manages escalation on routine / predefined tasks
8. Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors (if applicable)
9. Uses data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to negotiate with customers on the nonstandard expectation with manager s engagement / support
10. Participates in weekly review discussions / calls
11. Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
12. Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.,
1. Bachelor s Degree in any stream
2. Excellent Communication skills is required
2. 2-4 years of pseudo-People Management experience is required
3. 1-2 years of Ticket Management experience is required
4. 1-2 years of Project Management experience is required
5. Technical Skills - MS Excel and SQL is required
6. Flexibility to work in shifts
1. Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
2. VBA, Python and operational knowledge of Tableau is a plus
3. 2+ yrs. experience working with ML data is a plus
4. Prior knowledge of ADS Workflows is a plus