What you'll need to have
1. Strong Knowledge of Excel ( Running time-series models, Forecast, FTE calculation, Pivot, Data Validation)
2. Expertise in forecasting models - Time-Series, Weighted Average, Moving Average and Regression Models
3. Volume Demand and Supply HC projections to create capacity / staffing plan for hiring and scheduling
4. Month on Month and Quarterly Forecast of Contractual Assumptions i.e. Attrition, Shrinkage etc
5. Quantitative Aptitude for extensive numerical analysis
6. Advanced Data modelling and predictive analysis to anticipate HC and Volume demands
7. Presentation skills to submit Demand reports and drive consensus with leadership
8. Stakeholder management
9. Minimum 3 years of experience in a Scheduler, Intraday, Forecaster or Timekeeping role
10. Minimum 3 years of experience working within contact centre / customer service
11. Proven solid experience in working with workforce management software (Verint preferred)
12. Fluent in English
specific algorithms in order to balance business and co-worker needs
optimal work / life balance on an individual level
demand, in order to keep the schedule relevant despite changes in demand / capacity
in order to balance co-worker and business needs
forecasting and planning process
Together as a team
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment.
We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers : we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions.
We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!