nbsp PL / SQL Lead :
1. A minimum of 6 years of programming / development experience in PL / SQL (package, procedures, functions, triggers) in Oracle
2. Experience in batch coding skills such as Bulk collections, dynamic SQL, and parallel processing.
3. Experience in Data Warehousing, ETL processing.
4. Ability to create and tune complex SQL statements.
5. Strong SQL development, SQL analytics and tuning skills.
6. Good knowledge of Control-M scheduling and Unix.
7. Knowledge on Apex programming would be preferable
8. Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Mandatory Skills : PL-SQL DB Modeling, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl Programming, RDBMS - Database Development
Desirable Skills :
Language Skills : English Language