1. Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
2. Quickly produce well - organized, optimized, and documented source code.
3. Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
4. Continuously learn and improve skills.
5. Use well-honed skills in planning, coding and testing in order to develop advanced software solutions.
Candidate Profile :
Qualifications : Graduates in any discipline
Experience : Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant area.
1. Proficiency with the Microsoft .NET platform including object oriented design.
2. RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle)
3. AJAX, MVC and Web 2.0 technologies
4. Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
6. Experience with WCF web services.