Job Description – .NET Developer (with .Net Core)
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career, and play a key role in the design and development of cross platform mobile solutions. You will be instrumental in helping us make a successful transition to a .NET/C# development environment.
- Develop Single Page Applications (SPA) using frontend frameworks like ReactJs, Angular, VueJs
- Develop Web APIs based on RESTful architecture. Build SOAP and REST based service to expose business functionality for consumption by various clients.
- Develop solution in microservice-oriented architecture using Microsoft technologies and deploy them on cloud using DevOps
- Developing medium complex business and financial reporting solutions using XML, HTML, and SQL reporting services
- Tune the application to improve overall response time and resource utilization
- Interface between the business users and technical team, and clarify the technical limitations and business requirements to the concerned parties
- Perform gap analysis between the existing systems and business requirements
- Decompose the complex solutions into simple achievable modules and direct the team for meeting the overall business objective
- Create technical specification document for a given functional requirement
- Develop SSIS packages/ETL programs using C#, T-SQL, batch files, database tables, triggers, and SSIS controls
- Interface between development and testing team and ensure quick turnaround time for defect life cycle
- Prepare the deliverables for each phase of project as per project plan
- Provide quick and robust solution for production issues
- Adhere to all standards and procedures defined of life cycle of the project
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/B.E. or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in .NET technologies
• Experience in working on relational databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server), XML, Unix Shell Scripts, and able to code and debug stored procedures
• Experience in working with ORMs like Entity Framework, EF Core
• Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, Containerization (docker, Kubernetes)
• Nice to have skills - MVC, SQL Reports, API gateway, Lamba Function, Serverless Architecture, CI/CD, Node.js, python, SQL Database
• Excellent software development life cycle and analytical skills
• Software Life Cycle Experience for multi-tier systems, involving scope, specifications, architecture, design, development, integration, testing, release, revision, and maintenance
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with associates at all levels within the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills and listening skills
• Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR