As a Senior in the Digital Team responsible in defining and designing the user experience and user interface for all the software products.
Client Details :
Our client is a new age Insurance organisation They are looking for a Senior Manager - User experience for all their software products.
1. Work closely with the users in understanding their requirements, expectations and pain points.
2. You will use direct user interactions (face to face or other communication mechanism), user experiments, surveys, research projects and modern user analytic tools, research in performing your work.
3. You will work closely with the Digital Technology team and Customer operations to deliver required enhancements
4. Work closely with Digital sales team across digital verticals for superior UI / UX across personal lines
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Insurance
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Senior Management
Role : Program Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
A successful candidate has-
1. Proven and extensive (5-12 years) experience in UX design and UX research
2. Rich portfolio of design projects
3. Proven expertise in interaction design and information architecture
4. Excellent analytic and problem solving ability
5 . Ability to understand the vision for the product and business requirements
7. Ability to analyse large volumes of user interface data and derive meaningful conclusions and action items from the same
Bachelors / Masters degrees in Design and / or Computer Science
Candidates from ecommerce industries preferred.
Education : UG -B.Tech / B.E. - Any Specialization