Company Profile :
Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for some challenging work developing HTML5 platforms and games
2. Show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines
3. Enthusiasm in the extreme is a must. The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with a highly active and integrated team and work processes.
4. Work with multiple teams to create HTML mocks up
5. Define new UI elements / frameworks for use by development teams
6. Coordinate with business and solicit usability requirements
7. Proven ability to innovate for new markets
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : A Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience. Masters Degree preferred.
1. 3+ years of Professional Web front-end development experience
2. 2+ years of Html5 and Mobile Web UI development experience
Required Skills :
1. Networking / Multiplayer programming
3. At least one game online.
4. Strong skills in creating optimized in size and render time HTML / CSS code mark-up based on prepared visual design.
5. Experience of optimizing multimedia content for the web.
6. Comfortable both working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch
7. Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
8. Excellent communication skills both in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.