About the role As PR Professionals digital team grows at a rapid pace, its an exciting time to join the team and be a part of the story.
The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves problem-solving and thrives in high- demanding start-up culture.
About you & what youll do 1. Supervise, lead and guide Social Media Executives in managing clients accounts utilizing various social media platforms, understanding clients requirements and preparing effective Marketing / Communication / Media Plans to ensure client satisfaction.
2. Manage multiple social media accounts for assigned clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and handle clients online and offline presence on social media, as requested.
3. Ensure the alignment of the designed advertising ideas with the clients requirements, set budget and business objectives.
4. Administer updating client information, as well as accounts content including posts, interviews, articles and newsletters on various social media platforms to ensure performing the same on a regular basis and meet clients expectations.
5. Provide guidance to the Social Media Team pertaining to communicating and engaging with fans and followers in order to ensure providing prompt responses and updates.
6. Ensure proper collaboration with the Creative Team internally as well as with clients to develop new materials that will be posted on social media accounts.
7. Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology and social media, including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools / Platforms.
8. Perform other duties related to the job as assigned. 9. Ensure that the team delivers quality services as agreed with the client as measured / guided by Service Level Agreements, KPIs, deadlines.
10. Ensure that all teams are at the forefront of advances in their social media skills What youll need 1. A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant digital marketing experience 2.
Deep understanding of content marketing and best practices 3. Paid search, social, SEO and display channel expertise 4. Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed.
5. Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics, excel) and proven ability to drive data-driven decision making. 6. Team handling role