Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth.
Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose.
So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Up to 5)
1. Support the Digital Workplace EUC India Leader and D&B India Leaders with technology requirements both local and global
2. Support, monitor and maintain the IT Security Infrastructure in D&B India. Ensure all network and IT
3. Security environments are kept up to date
4. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses
5. Implement change management process using best practices like ITIL, etc. to assist with managing the network and IT Security infrastructure for D&B India
6. Own the uptime SLA for D&B Network and IT Security as per corresponding policies
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities.