BASIC INFORMATION ON THE POSITION
Position Name : Lead Consultant
Mandatory / Required Skills & Location
Mandatory / Required Skills :
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To plan & execute high quality, on-time and on-budget delivery of assigned projects.
To ensure customer satisfaction through delivery excellence.
To ensure efficacy of customer communication & reporting.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Plan and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
2. Ensure project level customer satisfaction targets are met
3. Plan & execute deliverables within schedule, cost and quality
4. Proactive communication & timely response to customers
5. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
1. Estimate the resources needed to achieve project goals.
2. Plan & track direct costs of the projects
3. Plan & track utilization of resources, such as manpower, software, hardware, infrastructure etc
4. Ensure projects are executed within budget
5. Ensure accuracy & timelines of invoices
1. Ensure all projects are executed in compliance with process / quality standards of organization and according to contractual terms
2. Adherence to project contractual compliances
3. Ensure process adherence & improvements
4. Compile project MIS on a periodic basis and review with customer
5. Improve team productivity
1. Ensure the induction & assimilation of people to the projects
2. Retention, Development & career progression of team members
3. Resolve people issues and Employee satisfaction within projects
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
DOMAIN / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS