We are looking for a self-motivated software developer who is driven to ensure
the highest quality in software by creating reliable test to join our R&D team.
We want someone who can identify the essential behaviour of a software
system and find ways to push it to its limits.
In this position, you will be working within a dynamic team of user interface
and system developers on real-time live media solutions. You will join us in
applying the latest developments in machine learning, scalable distributed
systems, cloud computing and other cutting edge technologies to a wide range of
fast-paced live productions. You won't simply be making appealing products;
you will be solving real world problems for our customers.
You will be working alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on
creating solutions both quickly and effectively. Your design and coding style
should be pragmatic, yet easy to adapt in response to team and customer
- Python, shell scripting, and Jenkins so experience with some or all of those is ideal, including a strong knowledge of continuous integration workflows. Any previous experience with Junit style testing frameworks would be beneficial.
- Other valuable skills include a strong grasp of UDP, TCP/IP, parallel programming, distributed systems and machine learning, along with familiarity working and developing within a Linux environment.
- You will be working alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions both quickly and effectively. Your design and coding style should be pragmatic, yet easy to adapt in response to team and customer feedback.
- Working at Evertz entails fast-paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology. As such, candidates must be able to learn quickly, work independently and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1500 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Powered by JazzHR