Product Manager - ORMB-20000VHZApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English
A product manager (ORMB) is responsible for the entire life of a product from beginning to end. He / She develops a strategic plan , understands the market and the consumer audience for the product and creates tactical methods of promoting the product.
Creating training and marketing strategies are a significant part of his job duties. Product managers must be capable of working with many teams including sales, consulting and clients.
Product Manager for ORMB - Responsible for gathering requirements and Business redesign of ORMB.
1. Requirements analysis and documentation
2. Develop Business Specifications documents for the new features and enhancements to the product
3. Review the test scenarios and cases
4. Review the documentation (user manual, release notes and other documentation) for the product
5. Preparation of training materials and conducting trainings with the new product releases.
6. Coordination with the other product groups - consulting / presales enabling them with new features and getting the requirements.
7. Have regular connect with customers. Understand their requirements and help them in their success
Should have previous experience as Product Manager in Healthcare / Insurance domains
Experience in Writing Specs for Healthcare industry
Good Functional analytical skills.
Experience in interacting with customers and working with remote teams
Should possess self-driven attitude to drive product feature and specification.
Good documentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
Passionate learner of functional domain, product and technology.
Minimum 6-8 years’ experience
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution.
Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project / product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications.
Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral.
Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.