Reports to : Assistant Manager Service Delivery
1. Graduate / Diploma holder in any discipline
2. Hardware & Networking, MCSE and CCNA preferred HR
1. Minimum 5 years of total work experience, relevant experience in ISP preferred
2. Hands-on experience in handling teams with stipulated service levels.
3. Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi, Tamil)
4. Should possess strong technology awareness
1. Handle Zone wise Service restorations.
2. Ensure safe work environment and adherence to safety norms.
3. Adherence and maintenance of 100 % quality service restoration
4. Handling Vendors, Machine and Material
5. Responsible to ensure customer uptime for his Zone
6. Responsible for tracking Network Engineers for desired productivity
7. Conducting Reviews on service levels with Network Engineers
8. Tracking of material consumption through CRM
9. Handling escalations related to Fault repair
10. Tracking of Nodal, Wrong ticket escalations
11. Coordinates with Store In charge for material
12. Take update on the pending tickets with Engineers
ï'· Competitive Salary
ï'· Insurance Coverage
ï'· Other Benefits