Job Description :
1. Develop, maintain, create, and improve validation rules, custom workflows, Visualforce pages, Apex customizations, custom objects, fields, and formulas
2. Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and - how-to- assistance
3. Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development
4. Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
5. Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
6. Provide recommendations on how to improve our Salesforce operational platform
7. Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
8. Performing hands-on software development and testing
9. Provide end-user technical documentation and participate in test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
10. Design and construct custom internal solutions for extending the value for Sales force applications.
11. Coordinate the design deliverables between the architects and development teams.
12. Communicate directly with Tvarana clients to understand fully their requirements and specifications.
13. Participate in knowledge share exercises to enable the team to learn and improves new methodologies and practices.
14. Conduct technical research and evaluation of tools and methodologies.
15. Develop a relationship with the technical peers for the technology they support and related technologies in order to ensure improved collaboration and satisfaction in support.
16. Work with team to recreate and resolve customer cases.
17. Continuously monitor work of the team and mentor them towards adapting to best practices
Notice period : Immediate Joiner, Serving period, 20 TO 30 Days max.
Current Location : Any Where in India,
Job Location : Hyderabad ( Hi-tect City, Cyber Towers)