Mandatory skills :
1. At least 4 years of relative experience in embedded SW development role driving all areas of embedded system with history of successful in End to end product deliveries
2. Very detailed knowledge of all layers in Linux based OS development (BSP, MW, kernel etc.)
3. Good understanding of Hardware, schematics and communication protocols, must for I2C and SPI interfaces.
4. Hands on in C, C++, Java programming skills with very good knowledge of architecture
5. Good analytical skills and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
6. Should have strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience in working with cross-site organizations is good to have
7. Good team player with individual contributor capability
1. Experience on Android middleware development will be added advantage.
2. Experienced in handling SW product development end to end, starting from requirement, design, develop, validate and maintenance.
3. Experience in Payment and Electronic ID applications using smart cards, Global Platform and Java card, will be added advantage
4. Overall having very profound system knowledge to provide proposals, optimizations at system / product level