Use Enterprise integration / application tools to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy
integrations / applications for customers
Ability to effectively communicate with all the stakeholders including customers, PMs, Tech Leads, QC etc who can
be onshore or offshore.
Troubleshooting complex integration issues
Keep the Customer Satisfaction levels high by providing timely services to customers with proper communication
Handle multiple projects / technical tasks at any point of time
Ability to grasp application and integration concepts of new products quickly and efficiently.
Have a good functional understanding of the product to aid in workshops.
This role requires about 20% travel time and heavy interaction with customers globally
Overall experience of minimum 6 years with SAP and Java technologies.
Minimum 3 years of demonstrable professional experience in Integrations of JEE and / or SAP and / or other
Working experience of Web Services, and other 3rd party integration tools like Netweaver PI / XI and / or Boomi.
Netweaver PI experience is desired.
Working experience on Eclipse and Java based web applications
Good understanding / experience of Integration framework, tools and security.
Good understanding of the JEE, Oracle and SQL preferred.
Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
Experience in handling technical workshops with customers
Experience in working efficiently with remote teams.
Ability to handle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and
Working experience in SAP HCM, 3rd party HCP apps or related modules is preferred.
1. Bachelor's degree and / or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Graduating with good academic record from top universities.
3. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
4. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
5. Strong focus on quality and generating results
6. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
7. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
8. Exceptional time management and organization
9. Excellent written and oral communications
10. Energetic and self-starting
11. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
12. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form