We have an opportunity for the role of Senior Executive / AM Sales with a well known manufacturing company - Ahmedabad
Job Location : Ahmedabad
IT WILL BE A RESIDENTIAL ROLE
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. To develop good relationships with architects, Facade Consultants, Developers, Main contractors within the area, with a view to having company products specified and approved, wherever possible.
2. To maximize turnover and profit to agreed budgets for the designated area,
3. Execute logical and effective journey plans whenever possible and generate leads / enquiries of new projects and support fabricators to win the project with COMPANY systems
4. To keep architectural practices and Facade consultants in area up to date on new developments and products within company.
5. Organize need based training for new and existing customers on product, manufacture, estimating and installation in conjunction with the training department.
6. Submit weekly and monthly reports to Regional Head or Director (Sales & Marketing) on agreed dates.
7. To keep up to date with project enquiries, enquiry funnel,
8. Keep up to date on company products, market trends and competitors, Full support to fabricators / distributors / network partners in the
9. designated area to ensure smooth order processing and all commercials with regard to supplying the material.
10. DETAILS OF ACTIVITIES FOR EACH ACCOUNTABILITY AREA To present a smart and professional image when calling on existing and potential customers (fabricators / distributors), displaying excellent knowledge of company products and services wherever possible.
11. By keeping customers informed of company product developments. Maintaining close contact with customer at all times, responding to their needs efficiently and effectively.
12. Ensuring customers, new and existing, have signed company terms and conditions that invoices are paid on time by closely monitoring customers
13. accounts on a regular basis. Ensuring account / customer queries are resolved, complete order processing, supplies coordinated promptly by liaising with sales administration.
14. To plan visits by the most economic and cost-effective route, combining visits where possible to maximse use of time and reduce expenditure wherever possible.
15. Liasing with technical manager, product managers, for training sessions.
16. Consulting with training manager regarding training schedules
Interested candidates can mail their updated CV
ref : updazz.com)