Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Design, build and maintain good quality, high performance, reusable, and reliable code
2. Transform designs and wireframes into a high-quality source code
3. Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of the application. Test the code for reliability, robustness, and usability
4. Identify and rectify source code and fix bugs
5. Document source code and produce training material
6. Constantly explore, assess, and implement new technologies to exploit development efficiency
Note : You should be clear about Android programming concepts - activity & lifecycle, fragments, handling app links, paging, caching, data binding, navigation, intent & intent filters, all UI components, calling API, background services, app data & files, creating app bundles, location handling, push notifications, etc.
Required Skill(s) : Java, XML, Algorithms, JSON, REST API, Android, Firebase, Firebase Cloud Messaging
STIPEND : 2000-4000 / Month
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.