ROLE Sr Manager EHS Dahej- Speciality Chemicals Job Id 446 Hiring For A client of Sarthee Consultancy Desired Profile B.sc and M.
sc-Chemistry Industries Type Job Description 1. Monitor performance of Safety & Occupational Health Management System, & Environmental Management System for ensuring compliance of Statutory Norms & Standards by acting as Management Representative for ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001.
2. Monitor yearly Revenue Budget and take approval for Capital Investment with justification for ensuring Safety & Health of employees and environmental protection.
3. Ensure compliance of Statutory & Regulatory requirements of all the three manufacturing Units by acting as an interface between Management and the Government Authorities and Statutory bodies such as Director of Factories, Chief Controller of Explosives, Pollution Control Board, Loss Prevention Association, District Collector, District Fire Office, CETP & Hazardous Waste Management Authorities.
4. Develop innovative measures / methods, explore cost reduction opportunities & improvement areas and ensure implementation of measures / methods for cost reduction and reduction of accident, risk of injuries to employees & contract workers.
5. Set benchmarking for Safety & Environment Standards by designing, constructing & ensuring implementation of SHE requirements.
6. Monitor and ensure compliance of established procedures & systems for Occupational Health, Safety and Environment. 7.
Ensure implementation of measures to prevent recurrence of lost time accident and dangerous occurrence after carrying out investigation.
8. Ensure water management system and implement long term sustainable measures for water management to meet the requirements of expansion of production capacity.
9. Develop subordinates for ensuring implementation of SHE requirements, system & procedures. 10. Also responsible for the work of his senior and in the absence of senior.
11. Risk identification & evaluation and Ensuring implementation of control measures. 12. Ensuring Testing of safety equipment / devices, Directing Preventive & break down maintenance of safety equipment.
13. Ensuring execution of EHS projects in time conforming to EHS standard requirements, selection of qualified contractors.
14. Timely procurement of safety equipment & PPE conforming to local standards. 15. Change control approval of SOP, Response to Customers, FDA inspections.
Risk assessment for new product development, PDR document capturing EHS aspects. 16. EHS CAPEX approval, Payment release for suppliers.
17. RRF approval, manpower budgeting, Records for EHS training. 18. To continuously interact with HODs & various functions and understand their needs in respect of safety, Health and environment and provide resources and technical advice for fulfillment of EHS requirements.
19. To continuously interact with vendors / manufacturers to understand their capabilities / expertise and to use their services to meet our requirement.
20. To evaluate technically various hazards in the process, activities and products and take measures for prevention of accident / incident / near miss.
21. To proactively partner with EHS team and all other functions at site by providing all the support to implement EHS systems.
To develop EHS Team for shouldering higher responsibilities and discharging duties with diligence 22. Engagement of EHS team for ensuring role clarity and responsibilities Skills Environment Health Safety Environmental Management System Hazardous Waste Management Risk Assessment EHS HSE safety Functional Area Production / Service Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance Education UG Bachelor of Science (B.
Sc.) ( Chemistry ) PG Master of Science (M.Sc.) ( Chemistry ) C2C Range INR 14,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A. Open only upto 16 Lakhs Per Annumm Location Bharuch Keywords Environment Health Safety Environmental Management System Hazardous Waste Management Risk Assessment EHS HSE safety